Elastomeric coatings are elastic paints that provide outstanding waterproofing and weatherproofing solutions. High performance elastomeric paint is designed to protect your plant from allowing water to penetrate your interior and can be used on roofs, walls, or even floors. These rubberized coatings close hairline cracks and gaps to ensure an airtight waterproof seal ideal for concrete, brick, stucco, masonry, metal, wood and other common manufacturing facility surfaces.
Elastomeric coatings are applied in a liquid form that bonds and hardens to the application surface. Once dry, they retain its their flexibility and are highly durable. At the end of the day, hiring a painting contractor to enhance your manufacturing plant with elastomeric coatings can greatly increase your structure’s efficiency while providing cosmetic benefits as well.
Commercial Painting Services Include:
Benefits of Elastomeric Coatings
Elastomeric coatings have a variety of benefits explored below.
- Elastomeric paints are watertight. The paint offers surfaces a secure coating that moisture is unable to penetrate. As the coat dries, open pores are blocked.
- Elastomeric coatings also boast superior weatherproofing capabilities, protecting your plant from wind and poor weather.
- Density is another advantage of elastomeric coatings. Elastomeric paint is up to ten times thicker than regular paint. This gives the paint superior strength and toughness.
- Longevity is another advantage of these coatings. Their strong make up allows them to last far longer than ordinary paints.
- Elastomeric coatings are also highly flexible. Elastomeric is a bendable material that can move within the structure it is applied to, giving it the ability to shift during changes in climate or structure settling.
- These coatings also resist cracking, peeling, flaking, chalking and blistering, as well as solvents, bacteria and microorganisms.
- Aesthetically, elastomeric coatings seamlessly bridge imperfections and gaps, offering a smooth, clean surface.
- Elastomeric coatings are available in a variety of colors and are resistant to color fading.
- Elastomeric coatings are relatively painless to apply, boasting a fast dry time, impressive adhesion strength, and minimal odor.
Quality Elastomeric Coating Services from ELCO
ELCO Painting provides quality waterproofing solutions to protect your manufacturing plant in the manner that is most effective and cost efficient for you. As part of our professional painting company’s robust range of services, our team offers elastomeric coating services to put your mind at ease.
Quality elastomeric coatings can be used on walls and roofs alike for long-term durability and protection across your entire industrial structure. Here at ELCO Painting, We encourage the use of high performance, highly flexible waterproofing coatings that are resistant to solvents and microorganisms as well as cracking, peeling, and flaking. Elastomeric coatings are often ideal choices since they serve all of these functions optimally.
The always courteous, always professional painters at ELCO Painting offer nothing but the best when it comes to elastomeric coatings for you manufacturing plant. Our industrial painting contractors have been satisfying customers across Rhode Island and Southern New England for over three decades. Contact our local painters today by filling out our online form, requesting a painting services estimate, or giving us a call at 401-295-2201.