Polishing Concrete Improves Industrial Flooring
Concrete polishing carries numerous benefits that you can’t get when you leave the floor unpolished and untreated concrete flooring.
Polished concrete flooring is:
- More Stain-Resistant: The polishing process tightens and seals the surface of the concrete flooring. This makes your flooring more stain-resistant and easier to clean.
- Less Susceptible to Moisture Intrusion: That same sealing effect makes it less likely that moisture intrusion will cause damage to the structural integrity of your concrete flooring.
- Less Likely to Be Contaminated: If the service you provide or the product you manufacture is highly sensitive to the threat of contamination, a polished and sealed concrete floor can decrease possibility of your flooring being contaminated.
- Free from Dusting: Efflorescence (or salt migration) happens when salt from within the concrete moves to the surface and creates a dusty film. It can interfere with epoxy finishes and cause additional damage to flooring.
- Polishing seals the concrete floor to prevent dusting and its associated hazards.
- Beyond improving the integrity and lifespan of your floor. Concrete floor polishing makes your workplace a better and safer place to be.
Concrete Polishing Improves Facility Safety
Every employee, client, and customer wants to feel safe in your industrial space. Concrete polishing can help across the board.
- Polished concrete decreases risks of slips and falls in the workplace. It meets— and exceeds— many OSHA standards for workplace health and safety.
- Because it makes your flooring more reflective, you can rely on more ambient light, which should have a positive impact on your energy bills.
- It can reduce the appearance and effect of tires and equipment wear.
- Since it works with your existing flooring, and doesn’t require stripping or waxing, concrete polishing is considered lower-maintenance and more cost-effective than other flooring coatings and treatments.
Why Choose ELCO Painting for Concrete Polishing?
Imagine how much a water, oil, contaminant, and moisture-repellant concrete floor can transform your space and improve workplace health and safety. Add to that the aesthetic improvements of a wax-free shine, and it’s hard to ignore the numerous benefits of professional concrete floor polishing. ELCO Painting polishes your concrete flooring without shutting down production or interfering with productivity. Because concrete polishing has no curing process, you can use your floors as soon as we’re done. That mean employees, vendors, and clients can get back to business. Ready to get started? Contact ELCO Painting for your concrete polishing estimate today.