Kitchen cabinet replacement is tempting if you’ve noticed scratches, marks, chipped paint, and other kitchen cabinet imperfections. Kitchen cabinet refinishing and repainting by ELCO Painting gets the same “like new” results while saving you thousands of dollars when compared to cabinet replacement.
How Does Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing Work?
Kitchen cabinet refinishing is a great idea when you have spotted some imperfections in your cabinet finish, but the overall structure and finish is still sound. Here’s how we complete your kitchen cabinet project.
- Cabinet doors and drawers are removed from the larger cabinet structure.
- Old paint is removed and surfaces are prepped for new paint by smoothing them out through sanding, stripping, and other surface prep techniques
- New primers and paints are applied, leaving ample time for drying so the finish stays smooth. This can be done on-site or in-shop, depending on your preferences and the scope of your project.
- After finishes and paints have dried, doors and drawers are replaced, and you’re back to having a kitchen you love.
There’s often not a need for full cabinet replacement if you can tell your cabinetry is still structurally sound. But kitchen cabinet refinishing and repainting still has a big impact that makes a great impression and enhances the value of your kitchen.
Hiring a professional kitchen painting contractor is a smart choice because:
- Painting contractors have experience in all kitchen cabinet services you may need to get the look you want.
- They can assess damage and imperfections accurately to determine the scope of your project, so you have an accurate idea of budget and timeline from the start.
- They have the tools, equipment, and products to cover surrounding kitchen surfaces, prep cabinet and drawer surfaces, prime them, apply stains or finishes, and repaint. You don’t have to wonder what techniques to use or how to apply a variety of products.
- Painting teams will remove all protective plastics and tarping and wipe down floors and counters. So all you’ll have to do when we’re done is enjoy your beautiful, repainted cabinets.
Why Does RI and Southern MA Hire ELCO for Kitchen Cabinet Painting?
ELCO Painting teams pride themselves on efficiency and excellence. If you’re ready to work with a kitchen cabinet painter who takes the mess and the stress out of improving cabinets, with options for on-site or in-shop finishing, we can deliver beautiful results in the fraction of the time it takes to install all new cabinets, at a much more reasonable cost.
If you’re a homeowner or HOA looking to hire a kitchen cabinet painter in Rhode Island or southern Massachusetts, ELCO Painting is ready to help.
Whether you prefer in-home cabinet painting, or in-shop cabinet finishing, we’ll transform your kitchen cabinets without replacing them. Request your FREE kitchen cabinet painting estimate to start your project now!