When selecting a professional painting company for your commercial property, it is important to make sure you properly vet the commercial painters and ask key questions to ensure that you get a quality, professional paint job.
How to Get the Best Feel for a Commercial Painter
Ask the Right Questions
Taking the time to research your commercial painting contractor is always critical before you commit to hiring for any job. Basing your decision on price alone is a big mistake since hiring a poor quality contractor can quickly lead to disaster. There is a huge range among painting contractors in terms of the quality of services they provide. Taking the time to find a painter who is right for you will save you time, money, and frustration.
You want to ensure that your project is handled by professionals with the experience, licenses, and qualifications necessary to carry out a successful commercial paint job. Hiring a local contractor who depends on maintaining a top-notch reputation within their community is one good way to ensure quality service. Another great way to pick a quality professional painting company is to ask the right questions.
Ten Questions to Ask a Commercial Painter
The following ten questions will help you find the quality contractors you want while red flagging those you should avoid.
- What type of insurance do you have?
- What products and materials will you be using?
- What will you be doing and how will you prep for painting?
- How much will my project cost?
- Does the work come with a warranty? If so, what does it cover and how long does it last?
- Can I review a picture portfolio of past jobs?
- Can you provide a list of customer references willing to verify your work?
- How will my commercial paint job be managed and will there be a manager on site to answer questions?
- Will the crew on my job be employees or subcontractors? What type of training have they received?
- Are you a member of any trade associations, a local Chamber of Commerce, or The Better Business Bureau?
ELCO Painting Is Here to Answer Any and All of Your Commercial Painting Questions
Customer satisfaction is a top priority at ELCO Painting. Our pro painting contractors guarantee amicable and thorough service and like to be available to answer any questions as they arise. We achieve flawless results by using the very best products for every job.
Our professionals always take all the required steps to achieve top quality results. Our team has the tools and qualifications needed to get your commercial painting job done in a professional and timely manner. We take advantage of the innovative equipment available to us in order to deliver results that consistently exceed our client’s expectations.
Contact ELCO Painting
The always courteous, always professional painters at ELCO Painting offer nothing but the best when it comes to painting services for your commercial space. We are always punctual, polite, and friendly. We respect your space and keep our work area tidy throughout the duration of our project. Our commercial painting contractors have been satisfying customers across Rhode Island and Southern New England for over three decades. Let us show you how! Contact our local painters today by filling out our online form, requesting a painting services estimate, or giving us a call at 401-295-2201.